Friday, December 3, 2010

my december

my december this year..

I'm wondering where are my lovely papa n mama..
I'm wondering where are my naughty sistas..
I'm wondering what am i doing here..

I've been spending mths n mths in the lab..
in another 2 mths time..it's time to tell them what's i've been doing so far..
but looking back..i didnt really do anything..
how am i suppose to get thru this..

ppl..
u're planning ur summer holiday
u're planning ur xmas day..
u're planning ur new year celebration..

n me..
i'm not only going to party like crazy this summer..
i'm not only going to be a workaholic in lab..
i'm going to tell u i can party like u but u cant work like me..

i'm chong hwa-kia~~~~~~
i..ki siao dy... juz ignore me...

1 comment:

  1. 琳。。
    累了要休息,
    放学了,或到晚上想要出去Party是很正常的事

    但一定要有足够的睡眠哦
    嘿嘿
    我们都想你
    想念被你欺负,啊哈哈哈!

    多多保重!!!

    ReplyDelete