Saturday, September 12, 2009

last in vivo experiment



I know it's Saturday..
But I've been routinely returning to lab during weekends..
Just to do some experiment..
It's ok for me tho, I'm happy to be here doing sth meaningful rather than watching drama at home..
I'm just too lazy to do some work at home..

4 weeks left before my thesis due..
toda I've finished my last last last proper rat experiment..
I'll have a few more rats to do..
but they are not 'so proper' experiment.. XD

Anyway..I've just finished it..
And next, I'll have to analyse the data..
And..start to write my thesis...must start!!

I guess, after having a good night sleep tonight..
I have to start my coffee life...
Put all my effort this whole year into words.. X.X
Good luck to myself..and all other Hons student~~

1 comment:

  1. OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u took the pic of HIM !!!! *yes!!*

    ReplyDelete