Saturday, March 28, 2009

My pathetic weekend..

oh gosh..can she please not bringing people in during my lovely weekend??
my only 2 days to rest peacefully, to enjoy thoroughly...
n yet..for few weeks dy, i gotta wake up early..clean my house n my room for ya...
i gotta say..u really hardworking..but..please..not during weekend..
it's so tired after 5 early days in a row n yet u stil wanna grab my weekend morning =.=
the 'she' is the agent..the owner of this house is selling off this place..since a year ago...
n i was being disturbed (kind of) by 'she' for since then.. >.<>
n today..i finally went to Eastland..i've planned for this abt a mth ago..n everytime i was either juz too lazy or the weather is juz not good for me..
darl bought a new pair of shoes for his skinny jeans n some camping stuff >.<
he needa go to a 6-day Easter camp T.T
n sis might hav a road trip to north Tassie..
she not quite sure yet since they still need a driver..but unfortunately..
me....needa go bac to lab..even during the Easter..A/Prof Steve has told us tat day..'thr's no such thing called Easter break for Honours n PhD students"..n he organised a training course for the new ultrasound machine for us during the 'general staff' break..
my NZ, Adelaide, Brisbane tripssss were forced to be aborted..
although am stil 'quite' relaxing at this moment..
i needa start planning my stuff..
lab schedule..MRG meeting..seminar..review..thesis..
everything has to be up and running..
no holiday this year..no trip this year..
my oni hope is to c my deary PuiYee in the winter..
she PROMISED me to be here..
(u better dun ffk ar)

No comments:

Post a Comment