Wednesday, July 29, 2009

counting down

Counting down the weeks left for my Honours year..
~ 6 more weeks to go..
6 weeks later..It'll be the time to join the thesis-writing camp!!

Not much time left..
I'm just wondering why is it so short??
A year seems very long..but 10 months too short??

Having great fun doing research in this group..
Have the best supervisors..they are so supporting, so nice and caring..
Having the best Hons students, friendly caringly.. [except for the hunki man] nah..dun care bout it..nth to do with me..
How I wish I can have more time here..
Tho it's tired waking up so early everyday..
it's so bad that no time for lunch almost everyday..
Still lots of fun...

It's time to decide which path to take again..
i wonder...


Got my IELTS result couple weeks ago..
NOT GOOD!!
still 0.5 marks to get into the band I wish to..
I am wondering am I really not good to get into the band..
Or..you not letting us to get into the band?????

If you don't want people migrate to your country..
Don't say you wish to have us..
Don't treat us as money-maker..

No comments:

Post a Comment