Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's the best thing to do in Thurdays evening??


This is what i gained today ^____^

What's the best thing to do in Thursday evening??

Drink beer while you calibrating the pump in the in vivo room..

Try to think bout it..

in vivo room..where we do the rat surgery and collect their blood and tissues..

Which place will be the less contaminated?? NO..no where in the in vivo room..

haha...n yet we stil drink in the room..

What's the main difference between uni n high school??

We are no longer under-age..we are allowed to drink beer legally..

N, in Aus, we can drink in uni..and "smtimes" drink in the prohibited area after-hour..haha

when the 'BIG' people is not around..

Phil and Carol, which are 2 friendly PhD students in my group, offered me to drink when I was working with them in the lab just now, giving them a hand in doing the pump calibration..

this is for my own good actually, since I gonna use them frequently this year..

So..this's actually the very 1st time I drink a beer in uni and in lab after 3 years ++ I'm here..

a good start huh.. ^___^
MooBrew, which is the beer I tried today..
os a 100% pure Tasmanian beer..
Brewed at Moorilla..
however..
I barely c this beer available in the bottleshop..
I wonder where did they get this from..
haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment