Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Learning hub

it's freaking cold today...
n the weather forecast that today will be a nice sunny day..k..not 'nice'..at least with sun..
but in fact..thick cloud is hanging high high in the sky..where's my Sun??

I don't feel like getting out of my bed this morning..
cuz it's so warm inside my blanket..so comfy lying on the bed..
n one of the reason..i didn't organize any experiment today..
so today is a NO-experiment day for me..
but still..i feel guilty for not going uni during a weekday now..
n it's juz Tuesday..
so..i forced myself to wake up..
n now..i'm in the learning hub!!yay~~
using the computer here..summarised some data n downloaded some journals..n rest of the time..O N L I N E!!haha

I've gone crazy..u may just ignore me..bla..bla..bla..

No comments:

Post a Comment